Beyond the World Vol.2

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Presentation on presentation

Today, I went to see a presentation on presentation, how to establish and give an effective presentation with powerpoint or keynotes, which was given by Garr Reynolds, who is one of the great teachers in KGU.

In fact, this was second time to see the presentation. I thought it was completely same as last time, however, today's presentation was added much information that I have never heard before. That's why I was naturally eager to listen to his story. Because I was one of the students who took his class in univ, I am really familiar with what he wants to deliver to us, fundamentaly. anyway, I need to explain no more. just one thing, GREAT!!

I would be so disappointed if I went to France because I cannot join the DesignMatters, or another exciting event in Japan through his connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home